26 de mayo de 2007

LIL LOVE con MARIAH CAREY (The Queen of Charts)



Mariah Carey- (Jermaine Dupri):

(Ya’ll know what this is is!)
Can I get a lil bit of L.O.V.E? (M.C)
Can you spend a lil bit of dough on me? (Bone Thugs)
Can I get a lil bit of your T.I.M.E? (the lil homeboy Bow Wow)
Boy if ya wanna make it good (M.C), could ya gotta give a little bit of love...(what§s your perspective?)

Mariah Carey- (Krayzie Bone):
Monday we will not
Tuesday you had time
We just break up again
You want me to let you back in
But tonight I’m like No o o o o
My mind says no but my body has all said yes
I hate this mess
Boy you just been throwing goods on me
This ain’t no way real love should be
Take you back once
Take you back twice
Take you back three four five times
They say this trick is over
Boy you been cursed on lies
Take you back once
Take you back twice
Take you back three four five times
They say that you’ll get used
no but I’m loving you

...

0 comentarios:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com

graphics : VLADSTUDIO : www.vladstudio.com